We’re looking for talented, enthusiastic camera operator/editors to join our team! Have a look at the job spec below and if you’re interested, drop a CV and showreel through to email@example.com
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
|Job Title:||Video Production Executive|
|Location:||Dead Ready Office (Tolworth), with travel both across the UK and internationally as required|
|Hours of Work:||35 hours per week, plus occasional overtime and weekend work|
|Reports to:||Dead Ready Directors|
Are you a talented, enthusiastic camera operator and editor looking to play a pivotal role within a passionate video production team? Then a career with us could be your ideal next step.
Dead Ready’s Video Production Executives have the opportunity to create video content for a fantastic and varied range of clients such as ASOS, Marriott, the NHS, Virgin Wines and Accenture. On any given day our production executives could be filming or editing events, training videos, online adverts, trade shows, product video, social media content, and much more.
As well as demonstrating inventive camera skills and a flair for creative short-form video editing, our production executives are a trusted part of our team when it comes to generating ideas and concepts. We value the continued development of our team and support learning with peer-to-peer training sessions and regular progress reviews.
Our production executives are more than just technically-minded camera operators and editors, they’re a fun, creative and enthusiastic presence in the workplace and as part of their role help us build positive relationships with our clients. If you think that’s you, then please get in touch! We’d love to hear from you!
• Possess a full UK driving license
• Be willing to travel both across the UK and internationally
• Be enthusiastic about working within a team (while being comfortable working autonomously)
• Have the motivation to constantly improve and develop their skillset
• The opportunity to work on a diverse range of video projects
• A chance to play a key role within a dynamic video production team
• Paid overtime and time-in-lieu policy
• 25 days paid annual leave
• A relaxed, upbeat office environment with regular team social events
• Maintaining a current knowledge of the latest camera equipment and editing software
• Ensuring all filming equipment is regularly maintained (including repairs/firmware updates), and organised effectively in the office
• Learning about and presenting new concepts and ideas to the rest of the team
• Being an upbeat, positive member of the team
• Suggesting ideas and approaches for specific client briefs, and discussing these with the team and clients
• Preparing equipment for shoots
• Creating shot lists, based on a thorough understanding of client objectives and camera equipment
• Planning travel to/from shoots
• Setting up and operating camera and lighting equipment for filmed interviews
• Setting up, operating and monitoring audio equipment
• Capturing exciting, creative and technically excellent general footage
• Working autonomously during single-operator shoots, being able to offer simple and clear direction to clients and working to brief
• Maintaining positive relationships with clients while on-location
• Creating short-form video edits quickly and effectively in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, that demonstrate a clear understanding of the client brief and objectives
• Liaising closely with company directors/other staff to ensure that video edits are quality controlled and fulfilling the brief
• Proficiently editing dialogue/interview footage, general footage, and selecting/editing appropriate music tracks to create video content with distinct style and flair
• Understanding and conducting the rendering, encoding and uploading process
• Notifying clients that video edits are ready to view, and fulfilling the amends process
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 dependent on experience