Dead Ready is looking for talented, enthusiastic Motion Graphics Designers to join our team! Have a look at the job spec below and if you’re interested, drop a CV and showreel through to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
|Job Title:||Motion Graphics Designer|
|Location:||Dead Ready Office (Tolworth), with potential for travel both across the UK and internationally for specific projects|
|Hours of Work:||35 hours per week, plus occasional overtime and weekend work|
|Reports to:||Dead Ready Directors|
Dead Ready Productions’ growing animation department is looking for trained designers with a passion for striking visuals and a keen eye for typography, composition and storytelling. The successful applicant will have an excellent eye for detail, a diligent attitude to quality control and a devotion to producing videos of the highest order, and will play a key role as we continue to deliver increasingly high quality content to our clients.
We offer the opportunity to work on a wide range of video content, such as explainer videos, animated infographics, and character animations, for a diverse spectrum of end clients, such as ASOS, Marriott, the NHS, Virgin Wines and Accenture.
The successful applicant will contribute to the concepting and art direction on these productions; working as part of the team to help devise the best visual treatments to realise the client’s objectives, as well as playing a hands-on role in animation and editing, primarily using the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly After Effects).
In addition to their excellent design skills, the successful applicant will also have an opportunity to develop camerawork and video editing skills, and support the rest of the team when these skills are required.
We value the creative development of our team, facilitating regular peer-to-peer learning sessions as well as encouraging self-tuition. Our aim is for every member of our team to feel excited by their work and to feel confident and supported by the company directors.
If you are a trained motion designer and have a solid portfolio of engaging and interesting visuals, we’d love to hear from you, so get in touch.
- Working with Dead Ready account managers to devise visual approaches that support client objectives
- Sourcing content and preparing mood boards based on a project brief
- Producing storyboards (which can involve full renderings of final designs as well as hand-sketched outlines)
- Applying design knowledge and skills to ensure best practices are followed and supporting the rest of the team with their design work
- Liaising with clients and the internal team to understand and interpret client feedback
- Creating engaging animated projects from start to finish in Adobe After Effects, working closely with account managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and fulfil the original brief
- Notifying clients that video edits are ready to view
- Supporting the video production department with occasional camera work and editing (training provided)
- Understanding and conducting the rendering, encoding and uploading process and liaising with clients to thoroughly fulfil the amends process
- Staying up-to-date with current visual trends
- Participating in various training sessions and workshops
- Presenting new concepts and ideas to the rest of the team
- Being a team player
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 dependent on experience