|After Effects Animator|
|Dead Ready Office (Surbiton), plus opportunities for travel both across the UK and internationally|
Hours of Work:
|35 hours per week, plus occasional overtime and weekend work|
|Dead Ready Directors|
|£22,000 – £24,000|
We’re looking for a talented After Effects animator, with a passion for design and for pushing their creative boundaries, to join our team and help us take our videos to the next level!
The ideal candidate will be a great team player keen to get stuck into all aspects of production, including concepting, storyboarding, and of course animating. While After Effects will be your main area of expertise, you’ll enjoy exploring and developing skills in other software as well.
You’ll relish the challenge of creating eye-catching visuals and animations for a wide variety of topics, working alongside our editors and producers to deliver dynamic explainer videos, beautiful animated infographics and punchy vlogs.
Ideally you’ll bring some experience from a production company or agency environment, an enthusiasm for working within a close-knit team, and a passion for the wider world of video production.
- Interpreting briefs and scripts, and presenting ideas and concepts to help turn them into animated masterpieces
- Creating illustrated storyboards to help communicate ideas to our clients and kick-start the animation process
- Working both independently and as part of a collaborative team to create engaging animated videos that our clients will love
- Maintaining a high-level, up-to-date skillset in Adobe After Effects, and an awareness of new features, software updates, and third-party plugins
- Thriving under the pressure of tight deadlines and new challenges, and being a positive team member
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of video projects
- A chance to play a key role within a dynamic video production team
- Paid overtime and time-in-lieu policy
- 25 days paid annual leave
- A relaxed, upbeat office environment with regular team social events