|Video Editor – Adobe Premiere Pro|
|Dead Ready Office (Tolworth), plus opportunities for travel both across the UK and internationally|
Hours of Work:
|35 hours per week, plus occasional overtime and weekend work|
|Dead Ready Directors|
|£23,000 – £27,000|
Our growing production department is looking for passionate editors with a talent for storytelling, to support the creation of our engaging and dynamic videos for business.
Ideal applicants will have a thorough understanding of how to craft story using interview content, B-roll and music, and will love creating videos of the highest order that excite and engage viewers. Alongside this they’ll possess a diligent attitude to quality control, and to pushing the boundaries of their creativity.
If you are a trained or experienced editor and have a solid showreel of engaging and interesting work, we’d love to hear from you, so get in touch!
- Working alongside account managers and producers to devise visual approaches and stories that excite clients
- Devising potential shoot approaches and shot lists with the production team
- Unleashing the full force of your creative talent to edit videos that tell compelling and engaging stories
- Liaising directly with clients and with our own team to interpret video feedback, using problem-solving skills and intuition
- Reviewing, organising, categorising footage, keeping organised and working alongside other editors in a collaborative environment
- Maintaining a high-level, up-to-date skillset in Adobe Premiere Pro, and an awareness of new features, software updates, and third-party plugins
- Thriving under the pressure of tight deadlines and new challenges, and being a positive team member
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of video projects, including event videos, product/brand promos, and social videos for big name clients
- The opportunity to learn and develop camerawork and After Effects animation skills, in addition to furthering your video editing prowess
- A chance to play a key role within a dynamic video production team
- Paid overtime and time-in-lieu policy, 25 days paid annual leave
- A relaxed, upbeat office environment with regular team social events